Are you curious about video and online marketing?
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat are paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's solutions are used by major players like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetize their video formats. To support the team at our Baltic headquarters in Riga, Latvia we are looking for a:
(Junior) Ad Operations Manager (full time) What do we offer?
A professional, committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media and a great office in Riga with lots of space for creative work and a whole diversity of delicious fresh food every day. As a member of our ad operations team, you set up ad campaigns in our system, monitor their performance and work with our clients to identify optimization potential. On top of that, our project offers endless possibilities to grow your social and professional skills and to help shape the organization by bringing in your ideas. You will be working full time (40 hours per week). Your responsibilities include:
What we are looking for:
- Setup and monitor international campaigns
- Ongoing campaign optimization
- Support our partners across international markets (advertising customers, media agencies, or marketers)
- Design and implementation of client-specific solutions
- Maintenance and expansion of existing client relationships
- Participation in on-call service to maintain high service quality and procedure
What we need from you:
- Strong interest and/or working experience in the field of online marketing and campaign management
- Business fluency in spoken and written English
- German language skills are a strong plus
- Strong customer orientation
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Analytical skills and affinity for numbers
- Good communications skills, negotiating skills, and assertiveness
- Comprehensive MS Office knowledge
- A short introduction letter, outlining your experience and passion for digital marketing
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Rate cards, reports, certificates and letters of reference
- Date of earliest availability and everything else you would like to tell us about!
Would you like to learn more?
Please send your application to email@example.com
By applying to our vacancies and providing your data to ShowHeroes, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of recruitment process. For this purpose, your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to complete the recruitment process.