Are you curious about video and online marketing?
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat are paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's solutions are used by major players like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetize their video formats. To support the team at our Baltic headquarters in Riga, Latvia we are looking for an:
International Sales Support Manager (full time) What do we offer?
A professional, committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media and a great office in Riga with lots of space for creative work and a whole diversity of delicious fresh food every day. As a supporting member of our sales team, you will be preparing, optimizing and maintaining international client relationships together with your colleagues in Riga, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg. You are proactive and pragmatic and you know how to structure and visualize complex products and tasks. We offer a brand new video product that is generating a lot of buzz in the market. Aside from media sales, we also offer exciting editorial video content formats for media publishers. On top of that, our project offers endless possibilities to grow your social and professional skills and to help shape the organization by bringing in your ideas. You will be working full time (40 hours per week). Your responsibilities include:
Your professional skills:
- Initiation and development of sustainable relationships with media agencies and direct clients through bottom-up lead generation
- Structure and maintain customer relationship management tools
- Follow-up existing leads and clients with customized proposals
- Offer support to a huge variety of media clients from A to Z
- Assist the international sales team with client proposals, offer-creation and all kinds of sales collateral
Your social and personal skills:
- Experience in digital media sales, ideally including video, are a big plus
- An understanding of common digital marketing concepts
- Profound good English skills
Would you like to learn more?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Goal-driven mindset, endurance, reliability, authority and self-confidence
- Conceptual skills and distinct capacity for logical thought
- Aspiration and motivation, courage to express new ideas
- Willingness to take responsibility
Please send your application incl. a short motivational letter, references, earliest date of availability and salary requirements to email@example.com