Are you curious about video and online marketing?
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat are paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's solutions are used by major players like Hubert Burda, Spiegel Group and Gruner+Jahr to grow and monetize their mobile formats. To support the team at our Berlin / Potsdamer Platz headquarters we are looking for a:
Junior Sales Manager (full time)
What do we offer?
A professional, committed team and one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin. As a member of our sales team, you support us in working with potential clients and partners. Your are eager to learn, proactive and pragmatic. We offer a brand new video product that is generating a lot of buzz in the market. Aside from media sales, we also offer exciting editorial video content formats for media publishers. We want you to participate in multiple projects to offer you a broad perspective and enable you to learn quickly. You will be working full time (40 hours per week). Your responsibilities include:
- Consulting and close cooperation with media agencies and direct clients
- Selling ShowHeroes media and video solutions
- Build-up of a personal network of contacts among agencies
- Attendance and direction of agency meetings
- Supporting the sales team in creating individual concepts for our clients
- Interface between media partners and our ad operations team
- Transparent documentation of your sales activities
Your professional skills:
- University studies in the field of economics/marketing/business informatics or comparable education
- Ideally, some experience in digital media planning/sales
- Basic understanding of common digital marketing concepts
- Profound English skills
Your social and personal skills:
Would you like to learn more?
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Endurance, reliability and an opinion, with the courage to express it
- Conceptual skills and distinct capacity for logical thought
- Aspiration and motivation, courage to express new ideas
- Willingness to take responsibility
Please send your application incl. a short motivational letter, references, earliest date of availability and salary requirements to email@example.com