Are you curious about video and online marketing?
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat are paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's solutions are used by major players like Hubert Burda, Spiegel Group and Gruner+Jahr to grow and monetize their mobile formats. To support the team at our Baltic headquarters in Riga, Latvia
we are looking for a
(full time, part-time or as a working student) What do we offer?
A professional, committed team and a beautiful, spacious office, close to the Riga town center. As a member of our team of video editors, you support us in creating exciting editorial video content for media publishers. We want you to participate in multiple projects to offer you a broad perspective and enable you to learn quickly. Your responsibilities include:
Your professional skills:
- Creation and editing of videos
- Screening of images, texts and video footage
- Working directly with our team of video editors
- Direct consultation with the editorial staff of leading European media houses
- Quality control and approval of finalized video content
Your social and personal skills:
- At least basic knowledge about video editing and working with Apple Macintosh applications; in any case - training provided
- Ideally, one year or more of experience as a video editor
- Interest for topics such as food, international stars, viralstories, beauty, fashion, urban lifestyle, leisure and social media
- A good feeling for storytelling
- Very good English language skills
- You want to deal with modern technology and latest journalistic standards
Would you like to learn more?
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Endurance, reliability and an opinion, with the courage to express it
- Conceptual skills and distinct capacity for logical thought
- Aspiration and motivation, courage to express new ideas
- Willingness to take responsibility
Please send your application incl. a short motivational letter, references, earliest date of availability and salary requirements to email@example.com.