Join the team in Riga, Latvia, as
ADVERTISING OPERATIONS MANAGER
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video. ShowHeroes is a Berlin based publishing technology startup and one of Europe's largest producers of mobile and social media optimized videos. We are running a premium video ad network for international publishers, TV stations and brands like Volkswagen, Netflix, Adobe, Deutsche Telekom or Vodafone. With our unique video factory, we deliver publishers, media companies and media agencies with high reach video content in various subject areas.
What Do We Offer?
Your Responsibilities Include:
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- International environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- According to abilities salary starting from 1000 EUR
What We Are Looking For:
- Technical campaign setup
- Ongoing campaign optimization
- Campaign insights, reports, analytics
- Support our partners across international markets (advertising clients, media agencies)
- Maintenance and expansion of existing client relationships
- Participation in on-call service to maintain high service quality and procedure
ShowHeroes is Looking Forward To Hear From You:
- Knowledgeable about media / online / mobile advertising market
- General performance marketing know-how
- Developed account management skills and knowledge about specifics on digital advertising
- Knowledgeable about media planning and media buying in digital media
- Knowledge about digital advertising industry and interest in digital media
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, economics, quantitative finance or operational research, or equivalent professional experience
- Pro-level knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
Would you like to learn more?
- A short introduction letter, outlining your experience and passion for advertising
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Portfolio, rate cards, reports, certificates and letters of reference
- Date of earliest availability and everything else you would like to tell us about!
Please send your application and short motivational letter, plus earliest date of availability to