Join the team in Riga, Latvia, as
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video. ShowHeroes is a Berlin based publishing technology startup and one of Europe's largest producers of mobile and social media optimized videos. We are running a premium video ad network for international publishers, TV stations and brands like Volkswagen, Netflix, Adobe, Deutsche Telekom or Vodafone. With our unique video factory, we deliver publishers, media companies and media agencies with high reach video content in various subject areas.
What Do We Offer?
Your Responsibilities Include:
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- International environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- According to abilities salary starting from 1500 EUR
What We Are Looking For:
- Analyse numbers and cases from different parts of the operation & market/industry
- Comprehend, visualize and communicate results internally
- Optimize and solidify existing processes based on numbers/KPIs
- Enable management and teams to make educated business decisions
- Support strategic and operational planning of the business units
- Develop and promote understanding for mission critical business KPIs, supporting sales and account management teams in driving their clients' business results
- Promote and cultivate a culture of KPI-driven, strategic thinking
Nice to have:
- Analytical mindset and strong interest for entrepreneurship and economics
- Ability to see the big picture and involve others
- Detail-oriented with aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead group discussions and explain complex solutions
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, economics, quantitative finance or operational research, or equivalent professional experience
- Pro-level knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
ShowHeroes is Looking Forward To Hear From You:
- Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects in a business context
- Experience of modeling techniques and methods
- Experience working with databases and SQL in a business environment
- Experience working with large scale databases and data warehouses
Would you like to learn more?
- A short introduction letter, outlining your experience and passion for motion design
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Portfolio, examples of your work, certificates and letters of reference
- Date of earliest availability and everything else you would like to tell us about!
Please send your application and short motivational letter, plus earliest date of availability to