Join the team in Riga, Latvia, as
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video. ShowHeroes is a Berlin based publishing technology startup and one of Europe's largest producers of mobile and social media optimized videos. We are running a premium video ad network for international publishers, TV stations and brands like Volkswagen, Netflix, Adobe, Deutsche Telekom or Vodafone. With our unique video factory, we deliver publishers, media companies and media agencies with high reach video content in various subject areas.
What Do We Offer?
Your Responsibilities Include:
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- International environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- According to abilities salary starting from 900 EUR
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong interest in the field of digital content & online marketing, copywriting and media
- Business fluency (spoken and written) with perfect grammar in both English and Russian
- Degree in journalism, media, marketing, literature, philology or a comparable education
- Interest in topics such as food, international stars, viral stories, beauty, fashion, urban lifestyle etc.
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated personality
- Desire to work in a professional and passionate team
- Actual working experience in media, marketing and translation services is a plus
ShowHeroes is Looking Forward To Hear From You:
- Story translation (EN-RU) of various topics
- Strong skill in rephrasing, informal writing and creative play with Russian
- Translation (EN&RU) and conceptual editing for our story videos
- Approval and quality control of the translated content
- Direct consultation with the editors of leading European media houses and the Chief Editor
Would you like to learn more?
- Creative introduction letter, outlining your experience and passion for written word and your Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Date of earliest availability and everything else you would like to tell us about!
Please send your application and short motivational letter, plus earliest date of availability to