Join the team in Riga, Latvia, as
ENGLISH PROOFREADER/COPYWRITER (Full-Time/Part-Time)
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
Showheroes addresses the fast growing demand for mobile-first video advertising solutions. The company provides website and app publishers with highly engaging, professional video content and distribution technology, creating new, premium instream video inventory for monetization: showheroes full view rates constantly outperform large players such as youtube and facebook and do not force ad consumption, delivering superior campaign results.
What We Are Looking For:
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Strong interest about English language, the field of online marketing, digital content and copywriting
- Business fluency (spoken and written) with perfect grammar in English
- Degree in philology, journalism, literature, media, or a comparable education
- Talent in creative writing, skill in professional copywriting and strong story-telling capabilities
- Passion for such topics as traveling, social media, viral stories, beauty, fashion, urban lifestyle, technology, culinary etc
- Interest in dealing with modern technology and latest journalistic standards
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated personality
- For non-Latvians: valid work permit in the EU
- Actual working experience in the field of digital media, and German language skills are a strong plus
What Do We Offer?
- Proofreading and the written material editing, created by our team of copywriters
- Copywriting and conceptual editing for our story videos
- Screening of images, texts and video footage
- Direct consultation with the editors of leading European media houses, Senior Editor and the videographers
- Approval and control of the content quality
ShowHeroes is Looking Forward To Hear From You:
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Great office in Riga with lots of space for creative work
- International environment and global perspective
- Excellent development and career opportunities
Would you like to learn more?
- A short introduction letter outlining your experience and passion for digital content and copywriting
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Certificates, letters of reference or anything that may convince us you're the one for our team
- Date of earliest availability and everything else you would like to tell us about!
Please send your application and short motivational letter, plus earliest date of availability to