Do you want to be part of an international team in Riga?
Would you like to express your own ideas instead of counting beans and working rigid corporate style guides?
ShowHeroes is a German company out of Berlin and Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's video solutions are used by large media houses like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetize their online platforms. Fun fact: the ShowHeroes team is half Latvian!
Join the team in Riga, Latvia, as
- General interest for web, online marketing and video
- Strong sense for aesthetics and design trends
- Studies/education in graphic design or comparable education
- Experience in working with Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud and Microsoft Office products
- Very good English language skills; German language skills are a bonus
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Aspiring and motivated personality with courage to express new ideas
- Enhance our corporate design and the corresponding creative elements
- Contribute to the redesign of our website, especially design and usability
- Design and creation of sales collateral using Microsoft Powerpoint
- Production of graphics and illustrations for online and social media usage as well as merchandise and print
What We Need From You
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- As a member of our team, you create artworks and sales collateral, as well as merchandise products and illustrations. You also get the chance to put your mark on our corporate styles. On top of that, our project offers endless possibilities to grow your social and professional skills and to help shape the organisation by bringing in your ideas
Would you like to learn more?
- A short introduction letter, outlining your experience and passion for graphic design
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Portfolio, examples of your work, certificates and letters of reference
- Date of earliest availability and everything else you would like to tell us about!
Please send your application and short motivational letter, plus earliest date of availability to