Are you here to create and to visualize ideas?
Would you like to express your own ideas instead of counting beans and working rigid corporate style guides?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat are paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's solutions are used by major players like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetize their video formats.
To support the team at our Berlin headquarters we are looking for a:
Intern in Design & Creation
What do we offer?
A professional, committed team and one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin. As a member of our team, you create artworks and sales collateral, as well as merchandise products and illustrations. You also get the chance to put your mark on our corporate styles. On top of that, our project offers endless possibilities to grow your social and professional skills and to help shape the organization by bringing in your ideas.
You will be working full time (40 hours per week).
Your responsibilities include:
Your professional and social skills:
- Enhance our corporate design and the corresponding creative elements
- Contribute to the redesign of our website, especially design and usability
- Design and creation of sales collateral using Microsoft Powerpoint
- Production of graphics and illustrations for online and social media usage as well as merchandise and print
Would you like to learn more?
- Student of graphic design or comparable education
- Experience in working with Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud and Microsoft office products
- General interest for web, online marketing and video
- A strong sense for aesthetics and design trends
- Solid English skills
- You want to work in a professional, committed team
- You are aspiring and motivated, and have the courage to express new ideas
- You are willing to take responsibility
Please send your application incl. a short motivational letter, references, earliest date of availability and salary requirements to