Are you curious about video and online marketing?
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat are paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's solutions are used by major players like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetize their video formats.
To support the team at our Berlin headquarters we are looking for a:
Junior Ad Operations Manager (full time)
What do we offer?
A professional, committed team and one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin. As a member of our ad operations team, you set up ad campaigns in our system, monitor their performance and work with our clients to identify optimization potential. On top of that, our project offers endless possibilities to grow your social and professional skills and to help shape the organization by bringing in your ideas. You will be working full time (40 hours per week).
Your responsibilities include:
What we are looking for:
- Setup of new client advertising campaigns in the system
- Creation and distribution of performance reports for clients
- Clients support and communication
- Proactive campaign management: working with clients to optimize campaigns for return on invest
Would you like to learn more?
- Student of economics/marketing/business informatics or comparable education
- Analytical skills and an inquiring mindset when it comes to dealing with facts and numbers
- Competence in working with Microsoft Office products
- A colleague to join our professional, committed team
- Aspiration and motivation, courage to express new ideas
- Willingness to take responsibility
Please send your application incl. a short motivational letter, references, earliest date of availability and salary requirements to