Senior backend engineer
(m/f/d) - Monetize team
ShowHeroes Group - Europe’s leading independent provider of video solutions for digital customers; is looking to become the global leader in video experience creation. In this journey, we are looking for talented Python developers to join our global team of over 430 employees.
The successful candidate will join our team working on our distributed ad server and analytics solutions, handling hundreds of thousands of events per second across billions of video views per month. This is a role where you can work on a mature, established product on a large scale but one that is still small enough to have a significant impact on future design and features.
This position offers the ability to work remotely, from one of our 26 office locations, or any hybrid approach.
Show all career posts
- Work together with the team, technical lead, and product team to create maintainable and reliable improvements to the product
- Contribute to the design and efficacy of the product architecture, and advocate for good practices in code and collaboration
- Learn the domain to make more informed engineering decisions, and educate others over time
- Work on our distributed ad server and analytics systems to crunch billions of requests per day
- High proficiency, and 4 or more years of experience as a Python developer
- Experience working with large scale applications, and distributed systems
- Understanding of system design, and ability to break down business requirements, and relate them to the engineering planning and process
- Beneficial: Knowledge in high throughput optimizations, lower level structures and languages such as C/C++/Cython a plus
- Beneficial: Experience with video, MarTech, AdTech, FinTech or analytics products
- A technology and media company with numerous branches worldwide (e.g. Paris, New York, São Paulo, Milan and Berlin)
- Flexible workplace and working hours
- Friendly and family-like culture
- A place to grow personally and professionally with development initiative
- We offer a diverse, international place to work with equal opportunities for everyone
- A competitive remuneration package
- There is a lot to celebrate at team events, our summer parties and more
- Four impact days per year: to positively influence our environment and society