Senior full stack engineer
(m/f/d) - Monetize team
The successful candidate will join our team working on our management interface for our distributed ad server and analytics solutions, handling hundreds of thousands of events per second - across billions of video views per month. This is a role where you can work on a mature, established product on a large scale, but one that is still small enough to have a significant impact on future design and features.
This position offers the ability to work remotely, from one of our 26 office locations, or any hybrid approach.
Show all career posts
- Work together with the team, technical lead, and product team to create maintainable and reliable improvements to Monetize management system in Angular & Python
- Contribute to the design and efficacy of the product architecture, and advocate for good practices in code and collaboration
- Work with the Ad Server team to express complex features and systems in an intelligible experience to users
- Build up domain and product knowledge, and help share that knowledge with different teams and subsequent additions to the team
- High proficiency, and 4 or more years of experience as a Python & Frontend engineer
- Broad knowledge of both frontend and backend practices, testing, tooling, and environments.
- Understanding of system design, and ability to break down business requirements, and relate them to the engineering planning and process
- Beneficial: Experience with video, MarTech, AdTech, FinTech or analytics products
- A technology and media company with numerous branches worldwide (e.g. Paris, New York, São Paulo, Milan and Berlin)
- Flexible workplace and working hours
- Friendly and family-like culture
- A place to grow personally and professionally with development initiative
- We offer a diverse, international place to work with equal opportunities for everyone
- A competitive remuneration package
- There is a lot to celebrate at team events, our summer parties and more
- Four impact days per year: to positively influence our environment and society