BERLIN, HAMBURG, DUSSELDORF, FRANKFURT
Senior Publisher & Partnerships Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Are you curious about video and online marketing?
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube or Facebook are paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe’s leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company’s solutions are used by major players like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetize their video formats.
What do we offer?
- A modern technology and media company with numerous branches in Europe
- Become part of a professional and dedicated team in Berlin-Mitte
- Diverse opportunities to develop yourself professionally and personally and to help shape our fast-growing company
- Flexible working hours
Your responsibilities include:
- Self-reliant initiation and development of sustainable relationships with media publishers and network partners
- Selling ShowHeroes mobile first video platform solutions
- Self-reliant development of a go-to-market strategy
- Expansion of your existing personal network of contacts among publishers and networks
- Direction of meetings, presentations with all sorts of clients, partners, as well as workshops, exhibitions, conferences etc.
- Transparent documentation of your business development and account management activities
Your professional skills:
- Senior level experience in digital publisher sales and account management, ideally including video
- A strong, existing personal network among publishers and decision makers
- A deep understanding of common digital marketing concepts
- Profound good English skills
Your social and personal skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Goal-driven mindset, endurance, reliability, authority and self-confidence
- Conceptual skills and distinct capacity for logical thought
- Aspiration and motivation, courage to express new ideas
- Willingness to take responsibility
Would you like to learn more?
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By applying to our vacancies and providing your data to ShowHeroes, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of recruitment process. For this purpose, your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to complete the recruitment process.