The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's solutions are used by large media corporations like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetize their video formats.
To support the team at our Berlin / Potsdamer Platz headquarters we are looking for a:
Senior Publisher & Partnerships Manager EMEA (full time)
What do we offer?
A professional, committed team and one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin. As a member of the ShowHeroes Publisher and Partnerships Team, you will be talking to potential supply clients and platform partners, leveraging your existing personal network of contacts in the digital media industry, quickly showing results. You are proactive and pragmatic and you know how to sell.
ShowHeroes offers a brand-new video platform product that is generating a lot of buzz in the market. Aside from supply monetization, the portfolio also covers a huge variety of editorial video content formats, a video market place/syndication network, a state of the art video CMS and mobile first player technology for media publishers.
Being a young, fast growing and successful venture, every single day at ShowHeroes offers endless possibilities to grow your social and professional skills and help shape the organization by bringing in your ideas.
You will be working full time (40 hours per week).
Your responsibilities include:
Your professional skills:
- Self-reliant initiation and development of sustainable relationships with media publishers and network partners
- Selling ShowHeroes mobile first video platform solutions
- Self-reliant development of a go-to-market strategy
- Expansion of your existing personal network of contacts among publishers and networks
- Direction of meetings, presentations with all sorts of clients, partners, as well as workshops, exhibitions, conferences etc.
- Transparent documentation of your business development and account management activities
Your social and personal skills:
- Senior level experience in digital publisher sales and account management, ideally including video
- A strong, existing personal network among publishers and decision makers
- A deep understanding of common digital marketing concepts
- Profound good English skills
Would you like to learn more?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Goal-driven mindset, endurance, reliability, authority and self-confidence
- Conceptual skills and distinct capacity for logical thought
- Aspiration and motivation, courage to express new ideas
- Willingness to take responsibility
Please send your application incl. a short motivational letter, references, earliest date of availability and salary requirements to