Are you curious about video and online marketing?
Do you want to grow your expertise in an ambitious environment that encourages action and initiative?
The Internet is constantly changing, especially in the mobile segment. Videos become increasingly important: to tell stories, spread news and for marketing as well, with large players, such as YouTube, Facebook or Snapchat are paving the way. However, many other publishers of websites and apps are still looking for the best way to prepare their own offerings for the age of mobile video.
ShowHeroes is Europe's leading provider of professional, mobile optimized content videos and player technology. The company's solutions are used by major players like Burda, Funke and SPIEGEL Group to grow and monetize their video formats.
To support the team at our Berlin headquarters we are looking for a:
Senior Sales Manager (full time)
What do we offer?
A professional, committed team and one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin. As a member of our sales team, you will be talking to potential clients and partners, leveraging your existing personal network of contacts in the digital media industry, quickly showing results. Your are proactive and pragmatic and your know how to sell. We offer a brand new video product that is generating a lot of buzz in the market. Aside from media sales, we also offer exciting editorial video content formats for media publishers. On top of that, our project offers endless possibilities to grow your social and professional skills and to help shape the organization by bringing in your ideas. You will be working full time (40 hours per week).
Your responsibilities include:
Your professional skills:
- Self-reliant initiation and development of sustainable relationships with media agencies and direct clients
- Selling ShowHeroes media and video solutions
- Self-reliant development of a go-to-market strategy
- Expansion of your existing personal network of contacts among agencies and clients
- Direction of meetings with agencies and clients, as well as agency workshops
- Transparent documentation of your sales activities
Your social and personal skills:
- Senior level experience in digital media sales, ideally including video
- A strong, existing personal network among media agency and direct client decision makers
- A deep understanding of common digital marketing concepts
- Profound good English skills
Would you like to learn more?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Goal-driven mindset, endurance, reliability, authority and self-confidence
- Conceptual skills and distinct capacity for logical thought
- Aspiration and motivation, courage to express new ideas
- Willingness to take responsibility
Please send your application incl. a short motivational letter, references, earliest date of availability and salary requirements to