Supply Account Manager DACH
ShowHeroes is seeking a Supply Account Manager focused on our growing DACH media supply partnerships. You will cultivate relationships with ShowHeroes Publishers developing an in-depth understanding of our partners’ video advertising architecture and roadmap in order to drive revenue and full customer journey adoption of ShowHeroes products. You will effectively communicate with ShowHeroes’ product and operations teams to ensure future releases are aligned with our partners.
You will be responsible for the day to day support of our key partners while focusing on maximizing revenues through platform adoption, usage of the platform and participating in internal commercialization initiatives. As a trusted advisor, you will work with partners to help them unlock their commercial potential with Showheroes as a co-publisher.
Show all career posts
- Manage and grow your portfolio of publisher accounts jointly with Supply Sales
- Organize weekly/monthly exchange meetings with your publisher
- Responsible for Publisher success incl. KPI analysis, fill rate analysis, ..
- Responsible and leading the QBR/YBR together with Supply Sales
- Coordinating task between AdOps & Supply Sales (Jira)
- Identify optimization and upsell opportunities among your publisher accounts and provide information to Supply Sales
- Taking care of ShowHeroes Monetize accounts
- Attending relevant fairs like the dmexco or OMR
- Tools: G-Suit (and/or Office), Pipedrive, Jira, Confluence
- 1+ years experience in digital media account management (media/publisher) and upsell management, ideally in video strategies.
- Good understanding of video and advertising technologies (set-up / key standards)
- Affinity for numbers: comfortable working with data to identify new opportunities within it
- Proactivity to take steps to improve the results
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and good knowledge of Google Suite
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Results-oriented, high dynamic with a clear focus on high quality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A technology and media company with numerous branches world-wide (e.g. Paris, New York, São Paulo, Milan and Berlin)
- Flexible workplace and working hours
- Friendly and family-like culture
- A place to grow personally and professionally with development initiative
- Enjoy one mental health day per year to focus on yourself
- We offer a diverse, international place to work with equal opportunities for everyone
- There is a lot to celebrate at team events, our summer parties and more
- Four impact days per year: to positively influence our environment and society